ADVANCED FILM MAKING WORKSHOP
With Samar K Mukherjee
(FIVE DAYS PROGRAMME WITH PRACTICAL)
Day -1: Imagination To Reality on Screen
1. Thought, Plot, Story, Screen Play, and Dialogue.
2. Process of Film Making ( Pre to Post Work Flow )
3. Pre Production ( Casting, Location, Scheduling )
4. Direction Dept. Works ( Shot Divi., Script Break Dn)
5. Crew and all Imp. Shooting Dept. and their work
6. Selection of Equipment (Camera, Sound, Lights, etc)
7. On Location Problems and Solutions.
Day -2: Filming and Lighting
1. What and Why Digital Film Making. All Basics
2. Video Camera, DSLR, and Digital Cine Camera
3. All necessary Functions of DSLR ( Practical )
4. Create Images with ISO, Shutter Speed, and Aperture
5. All types of Shots, Angles, and Camera Movements.
6. Lighting Knowhow ( Indoor and Outdoor )
7. Name and works of ALLShooting Lights ( DAY/NIGHT )
8. Creative Lighting and Shots. Practicals
9. Colour Temperature and its effects
10. Creating Depth and Cinematic looks
11. Studio and Field sound Recording techniques.
Day -3: Complete Post Production
1. Different File Formats for Shoot and Post works
2. About editing software ( Premiere Pro, FCP 7 & X )
3. Editing commands and tools
4. Editing Techniques., 5. Why and When Editing
6. Editing Practical, 7. Colour Grading ( Basic )
8. VFX works - the ultimate creations ( Basic )
9. VFX Supervision, 10. Audio Dubbing ( Basic practical ).
11. Final Mastering for different Media
Day -4: Make your own film
1. Choose any subject and create a script
2. Casting and audition, 3. Crew selection
4. Shoot the above film ( practical )
Day -5: Post Production and Film Releasing
1. Edit and other post-work ( practical )
2. Screening Uploading and review
3. Film Producing, Distributing, and Exhibiting.
4. Censorship guidelines, 3. cinematic laws
5. Film promotion techniques.
6. Film festivals and tips for participation.
7. Short film making and you-tube Monetization.
8. How to get investors for your dream project.
DSLR/Mirrorless and RED camera Practical with, One commercial short film making
Five Days Workshop (10 am to 1 Pm, Lunch, 2 PM to 6 PM)
Enrolment & Breakfast - 9 AM (Sharp) on the First day
Certification - 6.30 PM last day
Send the deposit slip along with passport size photographs and Id proof in our email id or our
Whatsapp no. 7303330270 and confirm by phone You will get a unique workshop student ID card with ID no. Follow the rules of participation in this workshop.